Update to safety precautions, August 2020
Coronavirus is likely to stay with us for a while yet, not only in our everyday lives but also on holiday. During the summer season we were able to gain a lot of experience with regard to the implementation of the safety precautions. The successful prevention of and/or battle against the virus is a question of teamwork, not only at the Plunhof but in the entire country. The government measures are regularly revised and adapted to the current situation in South Tyrol. Below, we have summarised the most important rules of conduct for our hotel:
In all public areas, the general social distancing rule applies of at least one metre from other people.
Where do I need to wear mouth and nose protection (a face mask)?
- In closed communal facilities, such as the hotel lobby, lounge or library, guests must always wear a face mask, regardless whether they distance themselves one metre from other people. This excludes the dining tables in the restaurant and the bar area, where masks are naturally removed for eating and drinking.
- In outdoor communal facilities, guests must always wear a face mask if it is not always possible to keep to the social distancing rule of 1 metre. For members of the same household or people who are staying in the same room, social distancing is not required.
- We will be pleased to provide you with a face mask upon arrival.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
- Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
All the Wellness areas and the SPA are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
- Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- All the saunas are now open: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments.
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
In everyone’s interest we kindly request that you follow our safety requirements.
We thank you for your assistance and wish you a wonderful stay at the Hotel Plunhof.