We are so pleased that we can open our doors to you again so that you can spend your well-deserved holidays with us! But of course, there are still some details that we have to go through together to make sure that you have a safe holiday.
Thank you for your cooperation. We wish you a relaxing and refreshing stay!
The Volgger family and the Plunhof-Team
Mouth and nose protection
- Indoors in communal areas, guests must wear protection in front of the mouth and nose. Exceptions are made for children below the age of 6 and eating at table or the bar.
- Guests do not have to wear a mask outside. But they must take mouth and nose protection with them and wear it when required or if they cannot maintain a distance of one metre from other people.
- In all public areas, the general social distancing rule applies of at least one metre from other people.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff. Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
- All the Wellness areas and the SPA are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- All the saunas are now open: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments.
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
Further information about the Coronavirus sitution in South Tyrol can be found here: https://www.suedtirol.info