Dear guests and friends,
We are currently enjoying a magnificent late summer with superb conditions for hiking, cycling
, running, wellness activities, bathing and total enjoyment all-round! We are particularly pleased that the joint efforts to contain COVID-19 are bearing good fruits, which means it has been possible to slightly loosen the safety precautions once more.
The new provisions came into force on 15 September. The most important measure continues to be keeping at least one metre apart from other people.
Mouth and nose protection
- Out of respect for your fellow guests and our staff, we request that you wear a mask whenever the minimum social distance of one metre cannot be maintained (With the exception of the buffet area, where the wearing of face masks is required). The rules for social distancing do not apply to members of the same family nor to guests who share a room.
- We will be pleased to provide you with a face mask upon arrival.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
- Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
All the Wellness areas and the SPA are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
- Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- All the saunas are now open: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments.
As of: 15 September 2020
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
Please take heed of the measures to the best of your knowledge and judgement for your own protection and that of others. In this way, we can all get off to a good start in this magnificent, golden autumn, that hopefully has many more beautiful days in store for us.
We wish you all an unforgettable and relaxing stay with us in Ridanna!
Yours The Volgger family