Updated information relative to safety measures
To all our guests and friends!
Only a few more days until the Plunhof re-opens, and we are working hard to ensure that we will be ready for July 3.
This week there has been positive news as regards the required safety measures, which may be further reduced.
The most important of these measures is without doubt the one-metre minimum distance between unrelated guests. The minimum social distance is obviously not applicable to members of the same family or guests sharing a room in the hotel.
Fortunately, our hotel features spacious facilities and areas, which helps in maintaining social distancing; in addition, the warm summer weather and the splendid natural setting in which the Plunhof is located will encourage numerous different activities in the open, where the risk of contagion is very low.
As the virus cannot survive in chlorine, high temperatures and humidity, our SPA, Wellness Centre and aquatic world can be used without fear.
All the safety measures adopted by our hotel are listed below:
- Out of respect for your fellow guests and our staff, we request that you wear a mask whenever the minimum social distance of one metre cannot be maintained. The rules for social distancing do not apply to members of the same family nor to guests who share a room.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
- Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
All the Wellness areas and the SPA are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
- Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- All the saunas are now open: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments.
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
In everyone’s interest we kindly request that you follow our safety requirements. We thank you for your assistance and wish you a wonderful stay at the Hotel Plunhof.
The Volgger family