We would like to extend a warm welcome to you for a safe stay at the Plunhof!
Our guests can enjoy a worry-free holiday thanks, in part, to our superb location in pristine countryside on a substantial site with spacious wellness areas and places of retreat.
Green Pass (EU COVID digital certificate)
The Green Pass constitutes evidence of one of the following points:
- first vaccination against the coronavirus (the Green Pass is issued 15 days after receiving the first vaccination),
- having completed the vaccination cycle (valid for 9 months)
- recovery from Covid-19 (valid for 6 months)
- having taken a Covid-19 molecular (PCR) or antigen test and received a negative result in the past 48 hours.
Mouth and nose protection
- Indoors in communal areas, guests must wear protection in front of the mouth and nose. Exceptions are made for children below the age of 6 and eating at table or the bar.
- Guests do not have to wear a mask outside. But they must take mouth and nose protection with them and wear it when required or if they cannot maintain a distance of one metre from other people.
- In all public areas, the general social distancing rule applies of at least one metre from other people.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
- Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
- All the Wellness areas and the SPA are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
- Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- All the saunas are now open: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments.
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
This link contains the latest news about the coronavirus in South Tyrol: SAFE TRAVEL