We would like to extend a warm welcome to you for a safe stay at the Plunhof!
Our guests can enjoy a worry-free holiday thanks, in part, to our superb location in pristine countryside on a substantial site with spacious wellness areas and places of retreat.
COVID certificate required for the stay!
From January 10, 2022 and until the end of the state of emergency, the 2G digital COVID certificate must be submitted.
The Green Pass constitutes evidence of one of the following points:
- first vaccination against the coronavirus (the Green Pass is issued 15 days after receiving the first vaccination),
- having completed the vaccination cycle (valid for 9 months)
- recovery from Covid-19 (valid for 6 months)
Where do you need a Super Green Pass (vaccinated or recovered) in South Tyrol?
- when consuming food and beverages in closed spaces of bars and restaurants
- for access to cinemas, theatres, stadiums and sports facilities
Mouth and nose protection
- Indoors in communal areas, guests must wear protection in front of the mouth and nose. Exceptions are made for children below the age of 6 and eating at table or the bar.
- Guests do not have to wear a mask outside. But they must take mouth and nose protection with them and wear it when required or if they cannot maintain a distance of one metre from other people.
- In all public areas, the general social distancing rule applies of at least one metre from other people.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
- Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
- All the Wellness areas and the SPA are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
- Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- All the saunas are now open: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments.
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
This link contains the latest news about the coronavirus in South Tyrol: SAFE TRAVEL