General terms & conditions of business
- All prices are in Euro, per day and per person, with half board, including the Plunhof Package for stays of 4+ days.
- In the case of stays of 1 to 3 days, we reserve the right to charge an extra short-stay fee of € 15.00.
- News from 2018: persons aged 14 years and over will from 01.01.2018 have to pay a tourist tax of 2,10 Euro per person per night. This fee ist not included in the total price of your stay: it is only payable on departure.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee you a particular room number or floor.
- Your room will be ready for you by 3:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival. In the event that you are unable to come to the hotel by 7:00 p.m. of the scheduled day of your arrival, we request that you give us advance notice.
- Please vacate your room by 10:30 a.m. of the day of your departure.
- In the case of cancellation, late arrival, or premature departure, we must charge all guests the legally prescribed vacant room fee. We hope for your understanding insofar as empty rooms represent a major business loss for us. In order to avoid having to pay any cancellation fees, we recommend that you obtain Travel Cancellation Insurance. We would be happy to send you further information on this matter.
- Cancellation conditions:
For reservations cancelled up to 2 months prior to the date of arrival, nothing will be charged. For cancellations from 2 months to 7 days prior to arrival, 70% of the entire reservation period will be charged, while 90% will be charged for cancellations from 7 days to the arrival date. 100% of the daily price will be charged for late arrivals, no-show or early departures.
- There is a single-occupancy surcharge of € 25.00 per day (Type minera rooms, only). From 25.07.20 till 22.08.20 there is a single-occupancy surcharge of € 35.00 in type minera rooms.
- In the case of rooms of the Comfort category, there is a single-occupancy surcharge of 50% of the regular rate.
- Stay with breakfast: If you book only a stay with breakfast, the price is reduced by € 10.00.
- Dogs are allowed only if agreed to in advance! This is because, for hygienic reasons, dogs are not allowed in all suites and rooms.
- We charge € 20.00 per day (without food) for your four-legged friend. Please bring a pet-carrier along for your dog. Our hotel reserves the right to impose an extra final cleaning surcharge, if necessary. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the dining room and in the Vital World.
- You can pay in cash, with your EC Card, and by credit card (excepting American Express, Diners Club, and cheque)