Enjoy a wonderful and safe holiday
Our health and hygiene measures
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you for a safe stay at the Plunhof!
Our guests can enjoy a worry-free holiday thanks, in part, to our superb location in pristine countryside on a substantial site with spacious wellness areas and places of retreat.
However, it probably goes without saying that there is a lot more to take into account during these difficult times. Below we describe the measures we are taking to keep you safe.
A one-metre social distancing rule applies in all public areas.
- Out of respect for your fellow guests and our staff, we request that you wear a mask whenever the minimum social distance of one metre cannot be maintained.
- The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
- All our staff wear masks and gloves where required.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
- Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Plunhof for use by our guests and our staff.
- Everyone at the Plunhof undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.
- All staff must wear masks or face shields.
- Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
- As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
- Wearing a mask and gloves is required in the buffet area, and we provide gloves for you to use.
- Since we have so many relaxation rooms and areas, unwinding in your own space is no problem in the Spa Minera.
- The panoramic gym and the Yoga and meditation room are open as usual and are regularly disinfected. A one-metre minimum social distance applies in all these spaces too.
- The Acqua Minera poolscape is also ready for use. Our year-round heated 17m outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, 173sqm natural pool with built-in water loungers and the spacious relaxation area around it are all open.
- Since the virus is not resistant to chlorine, high temperatures and humidity, the sauna and pool areas are virus-free. Therefore, the usual opening times apply to all wellness and spa areas except the steam room. The number of people allowed access to a sauna session is limited.
- All our spa treatments are available to our guests. Our therapists wear masks during treatments, and guests wishing to enjoy a treatment are required to have their temperature taken.
- Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
In everyone’s interest we kindly request that you follow our safety requirements. We thank you for your assistance and wish you a wonderful stay at the Hotel Plunhof.
The Volgger family